The Course Profile Is Designed To Provide Cabin Crew Members With The Knowledge About Business Aviation. A Concentrated, This Course Focuses On The Important Aspects of The VIP Cabin Crew Role, Delivering Exceptional Service and Exceeding Clients’ Expectations. The Course Is Designed To Gain Both: Theoretical and Practical Knowledge.
- Course Name – VIP Cabin Crew Training
- Training Duration – 1 Year
- Age Limit – 16 to 27 Years
- Training Location – Delhi Only
- Education – Minimum Class 12 or 10+2 in Arts, Science, Commerce or Any Other Field
- Training Fee – The Course Fees For The Entire Programme Is ₹ 2,20,000/ -. That Students Can Pay In Different Easy Instalments Also.
Course Commences With Different Semesters –
- 1st Semester – 4 Months of Theoretical Training
- 2nd Semester – 4 Months of Practical Training
- 3rd Semester – 4 to 6 Months of Internship (Industrial Training) In Aviation, Travel & Hospitality Industry.
Students Will Learn Essential Tips On How To Maintain Professional Style and Look As The Exclusive Make-Up Lessons will Also Be Delivered During VIP Cabin Crew Training. In Order To Gain Real Practical Experience of VIP Cabin Crew, Some Parts of The Training Will Be Delivered On A real Aircraft.
The Course Is Divided In Such A Way That A Student Gets A Guaranteed Job Within 8-12 Months of Enrolment